IBERWELL, an organization dedicated to aeronautical consultancy, openly expresses its intention to offer competitive services to all its clients; For this reason, it has implemented a quality management system within the organization, whose main objective is to achieve the satisfaction expected by customers, through established processes and based on a process of continuous improvement. IBERWELL’s quality management system is designed so that the services provided by the organization are carried out correctly and efficiently, using the appropriate means to do so and in such a way that maximum results are achieved.
To comply with the proposed objectives, the quality management system established by IBERWELL, based on the reference standard UNE-EN-ISO 9001: 2015, is based on the following basic pillars established by the Management
- Competence and leadership by senior management as a commitment to develop the Quality Management system.
- Determine the internal and external stakeholders that are relevant to the quality management system and meet its requirements
- Understand the context of the organization and determine the opportunities and risks thereof as a basis for planning actions to address them, assume them or treat them.
- Ensure the satisfaction of our customers, including stakeholders in the results of the company, in everything related to the implementation of our activities and their impact on society.
- Establish objectives and goals focused on the evaluation of performance in terms of quality, as well as the continuous improvement in our activities, regulated in the Management System that develops this policy.
- Compliance with the requirements of the applicable legislation and regulation to our activity, the commitments acquired with customers and interested parties and all those internal rules or guidelines for action to which IBERWELL is subject.
- Motivate and train all personnel working in the organization, both for the proper performance of their job and to act in accordance with the requirements imposed by the Reference Standard, providing an adequate environment for the operation of the processes.
- Maintenance of a fluid communication both internally, between the different levels of the company, and with customers.
- Evaluate and guarantee the technical competence of the personnel for the performance of their functions, as well as ensure the adequate motivation of the latter for their participation in the continuous improvement of our processes.
- Guarantee the correct state of the facilities and the adequate equipment, in such a way that they are in correspondence with the activity, objectives and goals of the company
- Guarantee a continuous analysis of all the relevant processes, establishing the pertinent improvements in each case, based on the results obtained and the established objectives.
These principles are assumed by the Directorate, who provides the necessary means and provides its employees with sufficient resources for compliance, plasmándolos and putting them in public knowledge through this Quality Policy
Madrid, 01 de June, 2018
Certificate ISO 9001